My Amazon Author Page

Find my Amazon author page via this link

"A Scottish Wind in the Willows on high end skunk."

"I enjoy Kate's stories..."
"A fun and spooky read..."

"The characters are so involving and
loveable that you do want them to really exist. It does read like you've
stumbled across someone's long lost diary from and alternate timeline/universe.
I quickly got into the story and loved every second of reading it...
total gem of a read by an author who deserves a lot more recognition."


SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE TO FIND LINKS TO ALL FOUR BOOKS

Tuesday, 26 February 2013

FREE KINDLE WEEK - how it's going so far

Pretty well actually.  This is my most successful free promotion week yet, with Sea Penguin Part Three - Death at your Fireside crashing into the Kindle humour top 100 at number 59!  Has it peaked?  I don't know!  There are four more days to go.
I don't know why Sea Penguin Part Four - The Soul Extractor doesn't have the same ranking because it has been downloaded exactly the same number of times.  I've not got to grips with all that as yet.
Most of the downloads have been in the USA, as usual, but a fair few were in the UK also, and a couple in Germany. ("Guten Tag!" by the way.)  Some brave soul actually forked out real money for Part One today, as well, in the UK, which was nice.
It was fun watching the stats today but what has happened previously is that things tail off dramatically after a rush of downloads on day one, so I suspect that could be it for now.

Here are the links to the free Kindles,  once again. 

SEA PENGUIN PART THREE - DEATH AT YOUR FIRESIDE

SEA PENGUIN PART FOUR - THE SOUL EXTRACTOR

(Latest - Sea Penguin Part Three is now at number 54!  Will it make the top 50?)