My Amazon Author Page

Find my Amazon author page via this link

"A Scottish Wind in the Willows on high end skunk."

"I enjoy Kate's stories..."
"A fun and spooky read..."

"The characters are so involving and
loveable that you do want them to really exist. It does read like you've
stumbled across someone's long lost diary from and alternate timeline/universe.
I quickly got into the story and loved every second of reading it...
total gem of a read by an author who deserves a lot more recognition."


SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE TO FIND LINKS TO ALL FOUR BOOKS

Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Butthole Surfers - Hurdy Gurdy Man



I must find out more about the Butthole Surfers.  This psychotic version of Hurdy Gurdy Man blows Donovan's rather "milquetoast" (to use a word I saw online recently, for possibly the first time ever) original out of the water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.