My Amazon Author Page

Find my Amazon author page via this link

"A Scottish Wind in the Willows on high end skunk."

"I enjoy Kate's stories..."
"A fun and spooky read..."

"The characters are so involving and
loveable that you do want them to really exist. It does read like you've
stumbled across someone's long lost diary from and alternate timeline/universe.
I quickly got into the story and loved every second of reading it...
total gem of a read by an author who deserves a lot more recognition."


SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE TO FIND LINKS TO ALL FOUR BOOKS

Thursday, 24 October 2013

Who Gives a Rat's Ass?

I was just browsing through some of my back catalogue of about thirty stories on Shortbread Stories website, with a view to asking for most of them to be removed.

However, leaving the AWFUL early ones aside, they're mostly not as bad as I'd thought!  I hadn't read them for ages, so am quite surprised.  I'm happy with about half a dozen of the flash fictions (Uncle Charlie, Night Vision,  Stupid Stewart,  Krowley's Korner,  Lunch at the Cornerstone,  Festive Cheer at the German Market) and I like my Psychotweeter series, especially the more recent episodes, and Goats Head Soup. And Island of Mist will always be one of my favourites, despite the dreadful title.

But, so what?  Who gives a rat's ass?

Nobody, that's who.

If YOU give a rat's ass - yes, you, spammer from the Ukraine - you can find them all via the Shortbread Stories widget further down the page on the right hand side.