My Amazon Author Page

Find my Amazon author page via this link

"A Scottish Wind in the Willows on high end skunk."

"I enjoy Kate's stories..."
"A fun and spooky read..."

"The characters are so involving and
loveable that you do want them to really exist. It does read like you've
stumbled across someone's long lost diary from and alternate timeline/universe.
I quickly got into the story and loved every second of reading it...
total gem of a read by an author who deserves a lot more recognition."


SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE TO FIND LINKS TO ALL FOUR BOOKS

Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Blog/writing News

No really.
I'm quite bored writing this blog, but I'll keep it ticking over in case I think of something inspiring to put on it.

Meanwhile,  I've got last year's Saturn's Rings series of blog-posts somewhere, half-done, and I'll either post them here as a short story or Kindle them.

I have a couple of short stories nearly finished.  Unsure what I'll do with them.  And I'd like to do another Psychotweeter episode for Shortbread Stories.  I have a story in the editing queue there just now - Suzy Day Care:  Why Bother Waxing if You're Not Going to Get a Spray Tan?  which evolved from the old Suzy Day Care blog posts about life in a mental health day care centre.  I have more of that material in a crumpled pile of A4, which I need to transcribe and re-write.  It's quite foul-mouthed and not at all like the Tuppy and Geoffrey tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.