My Amazon Author Page

Find my Amazon author page via this link

"A Scottish Wind in the Willows on high end skunk."

"I enjoy Kate's stories..."
"A fun and spooky read..."

"The characters are so involving and
loveable that you do want them to really exist. It does read like you've
stumbled across someone's long lost diary from and alternate timeline/universe.
I quickly got into the story and loved every second of reading it...
total gem of a read by an author who deserves a lot more recognition."


SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE TO FIND LINKS TO ALL FOUR BOOKS

Monday, 10 March 2014

Free deals and promotions on Kindle e-books

I have the following promotions  available at the moment.

Sea Penguin Part Three - Death at your Fireside is on a price reduction in the U.S.  Here is the link to the right page on Amazon.com  That continues for a few more days.

Sea Penguin Part Four - the Soul Extractor,  and Sea Penguin Part Two are both free today.   The promotion ends either tonight or tomorrow, it's usually difficult to tell exactly when, due to Amazon being in control of this and not me directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.