My Amazon Author Page

Find my Amazon author page via this link

"A Scottish Wind in the Willows on high end skunk."

"I enjoy Kate's stories..."
"A fun and spooky read..."

"The characters are so involving and
loveable that you do want them to really exist. It does read like you've
stumbled across someone's long lost diary from and alternate timeline/universe.
I quickly got into the story and loved every second of reading it...
total gem of a read by an author who deserves a lot more recognition."


SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE TO FIND LINKS TO ALL FOUR BOOKS

Saturday, 10 May 2014

Now Reading...Useful Work versus Useless Toil by William Morris

I bought this for a penny on Amazon (yes, I'm still doing that, in the full awareness that it is neither clever nor big).  Its title attracted me, for obvious reasons*.  I've read about four pages and it seems to be saying pretty much what I was trying to express in my post a couple of weeks ago, about work as a form of self-harm, only a zillion times better.
I must try harder.
And I will.
I will formulate some thoughts about it and organise them in a much more articulate and interesting and umm.....whatever......ummm....manner or whatever.  Or perhaps I'll simply post a quote with a pretty picture, as usual.  Depends on the time and energy levels really.**


Whatever.

*obvious to me, at any rate.

**in other words, whether I can be arsed or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.