My Amazon Author Page

Find my Amazon author page via this link

"A Scottish Wind in the Willows on high end skunk."

"I enjoy Kate's stories..."
"A fun and spooky read..."

"The characters are so involving and
loveable that you do want them to really exist. It does read like you've
stumbled across someone's long lost diary from and alternate timeline/universe.
I quickly got into the story and loved every second of reading it...
total gem of a read by an author who deserves a lot more recognition."


SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE TO FIND LINKS TO ALL FOUR BOOKS

Saturday, 14 June 2014

More Stories to Read

I've copied another couple of my short stories on to the blog so that they are available to read here as well as on Shortbread Stories.  I wrote one of them about six years ago, so it's quite long and not quite what I'm doing now, but having read it again today (after not having read it for six years) I actually don't mind it.  That one's called The Cypress Tree and can be found here or by clicking on the page link at the top of the blog.  The other one's called Auchtermuchty Here We Come and can be found here or again by clicking on the relevant page link at the top of the blog.  I wrote it a couple of months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.