My Amazon Author Page

Find my Amazon author page via this link

"A Scottish Wind in the Willows on high end skunk."

"I enjoy Kate's stories..."
"A fun and spooky read..."

"The characters are so involving and
loveable that you do want them to really exist. It does read like you've
stumbled across someone's long lost diary from and alternate timeline/universe.
I quickly got into the story and loved every second of reading it...
total gem of a read by an author who deserves a lot more recognition."


SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE TO FIND LINKS TO ALL FOUR BOOKS

Friday, 21 August 2015

Nine Thousand Cigarettes - a new Sea Penguin story


 nine thousand cigarettes on amazon

Here is the link or click on the picture.

I don't know what to say about this one, except that it features Tuppy, Geoffrey, Tuppence, and the Tupfinder General (pictured on the cover - and like all of the other e-book covers, it's from an oil painting by Barry Nicol) so I'll just provide a few quotes and you can decide whether you'd like to read more.


'There we were, mano a mano, on a reef in the middle of an orca-infested Bay on a moonlit night at high springs.  Oh how I loathed these beastly life or death occasions.  Usually I got rid of "problems" with a sneaky dead-leg at a suitable point on a breezy cliff-top walk, but not today.'

'I followed his gaze shore-wards.  Sure enough, the cliffs were alive with the red glow of dozens of night vision goggles, binoculars and spyglasses of all descriptions as the denizens Hereabouts rushed to catch a glimpse of the Muthatrucka.'


'"But how do I know that THIS isn't a dream, Geoffrey?  I'm starting to believe that the world is all an illusion - everything - not just the nice parts.  The whole lot is a construct of our conscious and unconscious drives, needs and desires.  MY conscious and unconscious drives, needs and desires!  I'm still stuck on that reef with the T-G and the tide coming in, aren't I?  Tuppence didn't rescue me at all, did he?  I KNEW it was out of character,” I fumed.'

At 99p you might as well have a look...mightn't you?!

Find the other FIVE yes five volumes, here on my Amazon page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.