My Amazon Author Page

Find my Amazon author page via this link

"A Scottish Wind in the Willows on high end skunk."

"I enjoy Kate's stories..."
"A fun and spooky read..."

"The characters are so involving and
loveable that you do want them to really exist. It does read like you've
stumbled across someone's long lost diary from and alternate timeline/universe.
I quickly got into the story and loved every second of reading it...
total gem of a read by an author who deserves a lot more recognition."


SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE TO FIND LINKS TO ALL FOUR BOOKS

Thursday, 4 May 2017

Just an update on current activity.
I'm currently working on a range of writing, including the second paperback volume of Seapenguin.
I've got about 25,000 words tidied up and ready to go but I need to beef it up a bit with some more material - and there is So Much to trawl through it's doing my head in.  
I've published several pieces on Medium recently.  I quite like it as a writing site.  I'm focusing on alternating short humourous fiction and non-fiction. 
There's also a short story I've been working on for three years!  I'm not a fast writer.
I'll get April's 'roads and paths' video done over the weekend, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.