Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday 18 December 2008

spockfingers enigma

"O-o-o-o-o-h holey na-a-aaa-a-aaaa-ah-h-h-ht, the stars aa-ahrr sweetleee-e shi-i-inin'..tis the na-a-a-a-a-ah-h-h-h-ht uv wur deer sayvyur's burf...."

Or something like that. Anyway Spockfingers is giving it - as they say - laldy. Again. He will be joining us for the festivities, along with his alter ego, Burnsey. Perhaps we'll finally discover the truth - are Burnsey and Mr Spockfingers one and the same?

I'd intended buying Geoffrey's stocking fillers today, but the weather is atrocious - high winds and sleety rain. I won't venture out in that, and might have to resort to making something for him from bits and pieces. I can't rely on the monkey nuts this year - he'd never forgive me. I suppose I'd better get something for the Tupfinder generals, and the Fulmars, but can't for the life of me think what. I've also still to write my own letter to Sanity Claws, and it's getting awfully late. I must say things won't be the same without Tuppence being here. No doubt he'll be celebrating in the moral cess-pool of the Infra Inn, along with the rats. I just hope that he doesn't turn up here in a bad mood...

No comments:

Post a Comment