Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday 14 May 2011

Biscuit of the week - the Coco-nut Ring


I'm repeating myself again. I knew I shouldn't have eaten that second slice of black pudding this morning.
No. I have featured the Co-operative Coco-nut Ring as biscuit of the week before.
I'm sorry to be doing it again, really I am, but I have a very limited biscuit range. I only really eat Toffee Dodgers, jam sandwich creams (Fox's, preferably) and these. And that's probably quite enough. I'm not really interested in further biscuit exploration. I don't care for a chocolate biscuit as a rule, but if I do I would probably opt for a KitKat. Although I quite like those really chunky chocolate chip cookies. I dislike the word "cookie".
Anyway - the coconut ring is a plain biscuit, light and shortbready in texture with a very good coconut flavour - so good that it might well be artificial but I can't be bothered checking the list of ingredients to find out. There are loads in the packet and they're only 87p so a pretty good buy I reckon.
Highly recommended.
Biscuit of the week. The Co-operative Coco-nut Ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment