Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday 6 November 2008

strange companions in the mist

Aaaaaargh! crump! well, that's kind of what I sounded like as I tumbled headlong over a cliff. You'll know from the "crump" sound that I didn't land in the sea - at that point. I landed on a peat hag, and when I rubbed my eyes and my head cleared a bit, I discerned two strange companions, viz. Burnsey and A.N. Other. Well, it looked like Burnsey, but at the same time it didn't, if you know what I mean. Like when you have a dream, and you recognise where you are, but at the same time it's different. Or maybe you're different? who knows. ANYWAY - turns out Burnsey wishes to be known as "Mr Spockfingers" from now on. I've no clue as to why this might be, but I'm wondering if he really is who he says he is? i.e. IS he Burnsey, or is he Mr Spockfingers? And how do I know that he wants this name change? because he hasn't actually said anything verbally - I just seem to have absorbed this information by osmosis.
The mist is still as thick as ever, and my mind is boggling. I'm also starving hungry again and would kill for a decent fry up and a glass or two of madeira in front of the fire at the rocky outcrop. But of course the rocky outcrop was blown to oblivion...I keep forgetting.

No comments:

Post a Comment